Saturday, November 17, 2007

Link post.

I'm sure this is beyond old news to most of you, but an insane portion of my last three days has gone to watching every single one of the talks on the TED talks in Monterrey.

For the others, who like me depend on better connected people to throw us a cool bone, i suggest:
Go on TED.COM - I suggest, as this should be somewhat connected to the class (as it is the class blog) to watch the conferences by Sergei Brin and Larry Page, Jeff Bezos, Seth Godin, Kevin Kelly, Jimmy Wales and Richard Baraniuk. Also in our reading roll and
giving talks is David Pogue talking about design. Great way to... ehem... research...



...will anyone be in Chapel Hill?

3 comments:

Lori Richards said...

Whenever I see "Richard Baraniuk" I pronounce it in my mind as "Brainiac" for some obscure reason.

Michelle (Michu) Benaim said...

Hahahaha I feel he'd feel flattered.... maybe we need a researcher named Dumas for the sake of balance.

Happy gorging.
(And seriously... is anyone in Chapel Hill for the holiday? :) Say yes?)

Paul Jones said...

Sorry, I was mostly unwired on Ocracoke for the past 5 days.

I too love the TED talks. Larry Brilliant not only has a great name but also gave a great talk -- on health and pandemics